Go Air to start first Ahmedabad – Chandigarh non-stop flight service from 1st JuneMay 30, 2018
Ahmedabad: Private airline Go Air will launch a new flight connecting Ahmedabad directly to Chandigarh from 1st June 1018. The flight G8 911 will take 1.45 hour time to travel between two cities. This will make journey between Gujarat and Punjab and also Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh faster and smoother. There will be no need anymore to travel to Chandigarh via Delhi.
One-way economy class ticket fare will be on the lower side at around Rs 3100(depends on date of travel). The flight will not operate on Sundays. The flight will leave Ahmedabad’s Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel international airport at 10.30 am and reach Chandigarh at 12.15 pm. On return journey, the flight G8 913 will leave Chandigarh airport at 3.55 pm and reach Ahmedabad at 5.30 pm after 1.35 hour journey. Even in return journey, the service is not available on Sundays.
This will be first non-stop flight between two cities. At present only connecting flights option is available to travel between these two cities.
It should be mentioned here that new airport of Chandigarh is scheduled to reopen on 1st June after 20-day closure. From 4 June onward, Shimla flight will be available from Chandigarh airport. Shimla is one of favorite summer destinations for Gujarati tourists.
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi reacts to 5 State assembly poll results
- PM Narendra Modi reacts to five-state assembly election results
- Car bangs the international terminal in Ahmedabad, driver slapped with heavy fine
- Shaktikant Das appointed new RBI Governor for three years
- Lioness in Devaliya Safari Park of Gujarat dies
- Jio to become India's No 1 telecom operator by 2021: Bernstein report