Passenger of Abu Dhabi flight nabbed at Ahmedabad airport with gold hidden in pest killing machineMay 30, 2018
The custom sleuths today nabbed a person from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport here with gold worth over Rs 18 lakh smuggled from middle east in a broken pest killing machine.
Mohammed Sikandar had arrived here in a flight from Abu Dhabi.
Four gold biscuits weighing around 633 gms were found hidden in a pest killing machine kept in his luggage.
- 66.97% results for Gujarat board 10th exam, girls leave boys way behind
- In Arun Jaitley’s analysis of exit polls, 6 messages from voters to politicians
- Six nabbed in Gujarat for celebrating Nathuram Godse's birthday
- BSF nabs Pakistani boat in creek area, 2 fishermen also caught
- Amul increases milk prices by Rs. 2 per litre
- NDA would perform better than the predictions of the exit polls: DyCM Nitin Patel