Passenger of Abu Dhabi flight nabbed at Ahmedabad airport with gold hidden in pest killing machineMay 30, 2018
The custom sleuths today nabbed a person from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport here with gold worth over Rs 18 lakh smuggled from middle east in a broken pest killing machine.
Mohammed Sikandar had arrived here in a flight from Abu Dhabi.
Four gold biscuits weighing around 633 gms were found hidden in a pest killing machine kept in his luggage.
- Naroda Patiya case: Gujarat HC gives 10 years jail term to 3 accused, fine also imposed
- Gujarat HC upheld state govt's domicile related rules for admission in UG medical courses
- Gujarat ATS SP meets BJP President Amit Shah
- Heavy rain in Valsad and Umargam; trains on Surat - Mumbai route moving slower, road traffic impacted
- Reliance Jewels launches premium flagship showroom in Ahmedabad
- Industry Commissioner to hold meeting in Surat for proposed Pinjrat Mega Textile Park