Passenger of Abu Dhabi flight nabbed at Ahmedabad airport with gold hidden in pest killing machineMay 30, 2018
The custom sleuths today nabbed a person from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport here with gold worth over Rs 18 lakh smuggled from middle east in a broken pest killing machine.
Mohammed Sikandar had arrived here in a flight from Abu Dhabi.
Four gold biscuits weighing around 633 gms were found hidden in a pest killing machine kept in his luggage.
- VHP chief of Mahuva town killed
- Six killed in group clash in Chasra village near Mundra in Kutch
- ACB nabs driver of Mamlatdar taking Rs 7 lakh bribe on behalf of him in Surat, Asst. MVI also nabbed in Dahod
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP in Gujarat from November 15
- At least five Pakistanis nabbed in creek area of Kutch
- Delhi High Court grants Rakesh Asthana six-day protection from arrest