Ramakrishna Mission sets up sub-Math in AhmedabadMay 30, 2018
Ahmedabad: Chief Minister Mr. Vijaybhai Rupani on Wednesday declared that the state government will provide necessary lands for setting-up a sub-math (branch) of renowned Ramakrishna Mission Math in the city.
The Chief Minister made this announcement while attending a function organized by Ramakrishna Mission for setting up its sub-math here. His government is willing to extend all cooperation to Ramakrishna Mission Math as it is attached to serving the poor and downtrodden sections of the society and welfare of the nation, Mr. Rupani said.
Mr. Rupani also released an informative booklet on Ramakrishna Math.
While, Deputy Chief Minister Mr. Nitinbhai Patel, welcoming the setting up of math in Ahmedabad as the sub-math of Rajkot Centre, expressed a hope that in near future this center would become a full-fledged centre.
Others who spoke on the occasion included Nikhelashwarnandji Maharaj of Ramakrishna Math, Rajkot. A website for the Ahmedabad Math was also launched on the occasion.
The occasion was graced by MLA Mr. Bhupendrabhai Patel, Ahmedabad City Mayor Mr. Gautambhai Shah and others.
- 36.89% storage across 204 reservoirs in Gujarat; 19 put on high alert
- Industries and business in Gujarat suffer estimated loss of over 1500 crores due to truck operators strike
- Phoenix Mills Ltd - Bsafal Joint Venture to acquire and develop 5.16 acre land on SG Highway in Ahmedabad
- Himalaya, Ahmedabad One Mall make parking free
- John Abraham participates in shooting of Raw in Junagadh, Pakistan like look given to shooting-locations
- Citizens in Ahmedabad participate in rally against 'Love-Jihad'