Rupani responds to Rathore’s fitness challenge with video; extends the challenge to FadnavisJune 02, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today released his video doing exercise on treadmill on social media. Rupani posted this video in response to union minister of state and Olympic gold medal winner former Army man Rajyavardhansingh Rathore’s fitness challenge move. Rupani extended the challenge further to Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis.
Rupani tweeted: Excellent initiative by Shri @Ra_THORe Ji. I am posting my #HumFitTohIndiaFit video & further extend #FitnessChallenge to Maharashtra Chief Minister Shri @Dev_Fadnavis Ji
— Vijay Rupani (@vijayrupanibjp) June 1, 2018
It should be mentioned that MoS Rajyavardhan Rathore had posted a video on twitter doing exercise in his ministerial office in Delhi and asked others to post fitness related videos. Union minister of state for Home Kiran Rijiju took up the challenge and posted similar video. Cricketer Virat Kohli posted his fitness workout video and extended the challenge to Prime Minister Narendra Modi through twitter which Shri Modi accepted and said he would post a video.
- BAPS Hindu Mandir foundation stone-laying ceremony completed, celebrating UAE’s commitment to tolerance
- 5 detained in connection with ruckus in Hardik's Nikol public meeting: Police
- High-decibel Intense poll campaign in Gujarat to end tomorrow
- Hardik opposed during Congress election rally in Patidar den, had to leave without delivering speech
- BJP will win all 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat again with even higher lead: Vijay Rupani in Rajkot
- Will 2019 Witness the Dynasty as a Liability on the Congress Party? : A note by Arun Jaitley