Rupani responds to Rathore’s fitness challenge with video; extends the challenge to FadnavisJune 02, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today released his video doing exercise on treadmill on social media. Rupani posted this video in response to union minister of state and Olympic gold medal winner former Army man Rajyavardhansingh Rathore’s fitness challenge move. Rupani extended the challenge further to Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis.
Rupani tweeted: Excellent initiative by Shri @Ra_THORe Ji. I am posting my #HumFitTohIndiaFit video & further extend #FitnessChallenge to Maharashtra Chief Minister Shri @Dev_Fadnavis Ji
— Vijay Rupani (@vijayrupanibjp) June 1, 2018
It should be mentioned that MoS Rajyavardhan Rathore had posted a video on twitter doing exercise in his ministerial office in Delhi and asked others to post fitness related videos. Union minister of state for Home Kiran Rijiju took up the challenge and posted similar video. Cricketer Virat Kohli posted his fitness workout video and extended the challenge to Prime Minister Narendra Modi through twitter which Shri Modi accepted and said he would post a video.
- Has State govt nod for prosecution of Vanzara and Amin in Ishrat case: CBI to court
- Pharmac 2018 to be held in Ahmedabad from Oct 25 to 27
- Man held from Bihar for rape and murder of 3 and a half year old girl brought back to Surat
- Talati strike in Gujarat hit related work in gram panchayats, teachers assigned job temporarily
- Video of controversial SP Swami, kicking old aged devotee goes viral
- Boating facility to be developed for tourists visiting Statue of Unity