Congress supported MLA Jignesh Mewani claims to have received threat call from don Ravi PujariJune 06, 2018
The controversial Congress backed Independent MLA from Vadgam in North Gujarat, Jignesh Mewani today claimed that he has received threat calls on one of his numbers from two persons one of whom identified himself as underworld don Ravi Pujari.
Aide of Mewani, Subodh Parmar said that the calls were received on his number 9724379940 which were with our team member Kaushik Parmar.
He said that a complaint has been filed in Vadgam police station in this regard.
Meanwhile, Mewani, who remains in one controversy of the other and was recently made accused in a defamation case in Pune, later told newsmen in Jaipur that first his aide got a call in the name of one Ranbir Mishra from + 7255932433 and then from + 8244 in the name of Purari.
He said that he felt that his life was in danger. He sought to increase his security and should be given adequate security even when he moved outside of Gujarat.
- Actress Rita Bhaduri passes away
- Rupani canceles Gir Somnath visit as helicopter unable to land due to bad weather
- Sterling Hospital Ahmedabad 'charges a patient unfairly'; video goes viral
- Gujarat govt announces transfers of over 30 IPS officers; Rajkot, Vadodara get new Police Commissioner
- Opportunity to join Civil Service: GPSC invites applications for 294 Class I and II posts
- Saudi Airlines plane going to Dhaka from Riyadh make emergency landing in Ahmedabad