Finally the Surat railway station gets e-trolley facilityJune 08, 2018
Surat: After days-long uncertainty due to protest by coolies, the manager of Surat railway station has finally given nod to private contractor Devansh Roadline to operate e-trolley to transfer luggage and passengers.
Against haphazard charges levied by coolies (Rs 150 to 200 for carrying two bags), e-trolley will attract fix charge of Rs 20 for one bag and Rs 30 per passenger.
Battery operated e-trolley service will be operated under police protection to make sure that coolies don’t make any trouble.
- Non-seasonal rain in South and Central Gujarat
- 4 injured, car, bike torched in communal violence in Matar town of Central Gujarat
- Gujarat govt takes fresh decision regarding scarcity situation; a team to visit Punjab
- Drone visuals of Kartiki Purnima fair at Somnath
- Dahej - Ghogha ro-pax ferry ship halted in sea after high temperature alarm rings
- Wankaner palace antiquities theft case solved, 100% silver recovered but in biscuit form