Finally the Surat railway station gets e-trolley facilityJune 08, 2018
Surat: After days-long uncertainty due to protest by coolies, the manager of Surat railway station has finally given nod to private contractor Devansh Roadline to operate e-trolley to transfer luggage and passengers.
Against haphazard charges levied by coolies (Rs 150 to 200 for carrying two bags), e-trolley will attract fix charge of Rs 20 for one bag and Rs 30 per passenger.
Battery operated e-trolley service will be operated under police protection to make sure that coolies don’t make any trouble.
- ACB nabs engineer in central Gujarat taking Rs 30 thousand bribe from contractor
- Union cabinet approves phase-2 of Ahmedabad Metro rail project
- Rupani launches common number ‘112 Emergency Helpline Services’ in Gujarat
- PM to inaugurate Ahmedabad Metro train project on March 4
- Pulwama attack masterminded by Jaish, ISI: 15 corps commander LT Gen KJS Dhillon
- 'Pakistan will not think twice to retaliate back if India retaliates': Imran Khan