Finally the Surat railway station gets e-trolley facilityJune 08, 2018
Surat: After days-long uncertainty due to protest by coolies, the manager of Surat railway station has finally given nod to private contractor Devansh Roadline to operate e-trolley to transfer luggage and passengers.
Against haphazard charges levied by coolies (Rs 150 to 200 for carrying two bags), e-trolley will attract fix charge of Rs 20 for one bag and Rs 30 per passenger.
Battery operated e-trolley service will be operated under police protection to make sure that coolies don’t make any trouble.
- Jio parters with Star to provide India-Cricket content to Jio users
- Emami Paper Mills Ltd to invest 2,000 crore in Gujarat; foundation stone laid for the plant in Bhauch
- None of 11 lions found dead in 2 ranges of Gir East forest were infected by virus:Gujarat Forest department chief
- PM Modi may visit Gujarat again in next fortnight
- SMC standing committee completes formality about rise in corporators salary
- Rahul's statement against PM shows his sanskar and also that he can lie in parliament: Smriti Irani in Surat