Rail traffic on Mumbai-Surat main line affected as over-head wire breaksJune 08, 2018
Rail traffic on Mumbai-Surat main line was hampered for around 4 hours this morning due to falling of broken overhead electric wire at two places in Valsad district of South Gujarat .
A railway official said that the overhead wire on the down-line got broken at two places between Udwada and Pardi railway stations.
‘It took around 4 hours to repair the lines by railway engineers and staff. Several trains including Gujarat express and Shatabdi Express were delayed owing to the incident,’ he said.
The traffic became on the line was restored and became normal after repair work.
- Exit polla guve 23 to 26 seats to BJP in Gujarat
- Gujarat CM reacts to exit polls result, expresses confidence to win all 26 Lok Sabha seats
- Air India plane to Muscat makes emergency landing at Jamnagar Air Force base
- Exit polls suggest NDA government led by Narendra Modi to continue
- Six journalists honored with Narad Award in a function in Gujarat
- ACB nabs deputy Mamlatdar red handed taking bribe in Central Gujarat