Rail traffic on Mumbai-Surat main line affected as over-head wire breaksJune 08, 2018
Rail traffic on Mumbai-Surat main line was hampered for around 4 hours this morning due to falling of broken overhead electric wire at two places in Valsad district of South Gujarat .
A railway official said that the overhead wire on the down-line got broken at two places between Udwada and Pardi railway stations.
‘It took around 4 hours to repair the lines by railway engineers and staff. Several trains including Gujarat express and Shatabdi Express were delayed owing to the incident,’ he said.
The traffic became on the line was restored and became normal after repair work.
- Justice MR Shah, KS Jhaveri from Gujarat to be CJ of Patna and Odisha High Court respsectively
- MLA Shailesh Sotta makes representation at Collectorate against 'Land Jihad'
- Former MLA Jayanti Bhanushali booked in rape case by Surat police
- Narendra Modi led government defeats no-trust motion comfortably in Lok Sabha with 325 vs 126 votes
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'