Rail traffic on Mumbai-Surat main line affected as over-head wire breaksJune 08, 2018
Rail traffic on Mumbai-Surat main line was hampered for around 4 hours this morning due to falling of broken overhead electric wire at two places in Valsad district of South Gujarat .
A railway official said that the overhead wire on the down-line got broken at two places between Udwada and Pardi railway stations.
‘It took around 4 hours to repair the lines by railway engineers and staff. Several trains including Gujarat express and Shatabdi Express were delayed owing to the incident,’ he said.
The traffic became on the line was restored and became normal after repair work.
- CM reviews last stage preparations made for dedication of ‘Statue of Unity’ to people
- In 5 years India not only would surpass China in population but also leave it behind to become 'diabetic capital' of world: Padma Shri Daibetologist Dr V Mohan in Gujarat
- Gohil adamant about filing criminal case and defamation suit against CM Rupani if he doesn't tender apology
- PM to visit Shirdi, Maharashtra for Saibaba Sansthan Trust event
- Mahendrasinh Vaghela confirms his resignation from BJP, says he would issue detailed statement on his return to Gujarat
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground