3 including former MLA Pragji Patel suspended from BJP for anti-party activities in GujaratJune 09, 2018
The ruling BJP in Gujarat has suspended three of its leaders including former MLA Pragji Patel for anti-party activities.
Party spokesperson Bharat Pandya informed today.
He said that BJP state president Jeetu Vaghani today suspended Patel, former MLA from Mandal in Ahmedabad district, Chairman of Patan APMC Dashrath Patel and Junagadh Sahkari Kharid Vechan sangh Chairman Laxman Yadav from the primary membership of the party with immediate effect for their involvement in anti-party activities.
- Jio parters with Star to provide India-Cricket content to Jio users
- Emami Paper Mills Ltd to invest 2,000 crore in Gujarat; foundation stone laid for the plant in Bhauch
- None of 11 lions found dead in 2 ranges of Gir East forest were infected by virus:Gujarat Forest department chief
- PM Modi may visit Gujarat again in next fortnight
- SMC standing committee completes formality about rise in corporators salary
- Rahul's statement against PM shows his sanskar and also that he can lie in parliament: Smriti Irani in Surat