3 including former MLA Pragji Patel suspended from BJP for anti-party activities in GujaratJune 09, 2018
The ruling BJP in Gujarat has suspended three of its leaders including former MLA Pragji Patel for anti-party activities.
Party spokesperson Bharat Pandya informed today.
He said that BJP state president Jeetu Vaghani today suspended Patel, former MLA from Mandal in Ahmedabad district, Chairman of Patan APMC Dashrath Patel and Junagadh Sahkari Kharid Vechan sangh Chairman Laxman Yadav from the primary membership of the party with immediate effect for their involvement in anti-party activities.
- Ahmedabad Flower Show 2019 of AMC opens at Sabarmati Riverfront
- Gujarat ACB nabs woman drug inspector in Jamnagar taking bribe
- Only BJP stands with Kerala and its culture: PM Modi lashes out at LDF, UDF over Sabarimala
- 19 leading industry captains, CEOs to attend Vibrant Summit – 2019
- Teaching staff of state govt universities, affiliated granted govt & private colleges to get salary as per 7th Pay panel from Jan – 2019:CM
- Gujarat Chief Minister clears 7 more TPs, including 5 for Ahmedabad