Non Resident Gujarati shot dead in the USJune 10, 2018
A 51 year old Non Resident Gujarati living in Georgia province of the US was shot dead by unknown assailants yesterday.
Family members of Harikrishan H Mistry alias Harry, who used to run a departmental store at a gas station near capital city Atlanta were intimated by the US police about the incident late last night.
He was shot dead by unknown assailants in a car parking.
He used to live in the US with wife and two children for past several years. He had visited his native place in the city here around 2 months ago.
- Life-line of Gujarat, Narmada dam reservoir, sees around 3 meters rise in water level, still rising
- Latest spell of monsoon likely to take another break from tomorrow, system causing it become 'less marked'
- The latest situation of monsoon in Gujarat
- After Vajpayee's funeral, PM Modi leaves for Kerala to take stock of flood situation
- 5 killed in road mishap in Central Gujarat
- Live: People paying final respect to Atal Bihari Vajpayee