Non Resident Gujarati shot dead in the USJune 10, 2018
A 51 year old Non Resident Gujarati living in Georgia province of the US was shot dead by unknown assailants yesterday.
Family members of Harikrishan H Mistry alias Harry, who used to run a departmental store at a gas station near capital city Atlanta were intimated by the US police about the incident late last night.
He was shot dead by unknown assailants in a car parking.
He used to live in the US with wife and two children for past several years. He had visited his native place in the city here around 2 months ago.
- Royal Vopak to set up Rs 1500 crore facility at Dahej PCPIR based chemical terminal
- President appoints four new Judges in Gujarat High Court
- Gujarat garba gripped as Navratri 2018 enters into last phase
- Groups of Patidars protest arrest of Bharat Ambaliya in intercaste marriage linked abduction case
- Shaktisinh Gohil seeks apology from CM Rupani, warns to file criminal complaint and defamation suit
- Inside the Statue of Unity and view from gallery