Former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee admitted to AIIMSJune 11, 2018
New Delhi: Former prime minister and senior BJP leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee was admitted to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) today morning on the advice of doctors, a statement issued by his office said.
In a statement issued, the former PM’s office said, “Former PM AB Vajpayee has been admitted to AIIMS today for examination and management. He is stable. A team of doctors under the supervision of Dr Randeep Guleria, Director, AIIMS, are conducting tests.”
The earlier statement read, “as per the advice of doctors, former PM Atal Bihar Vajpayee has been admitted in AIIMS today for routine check-up and investigations. He will be under the supervision of Dr Randeep Guleria, Director, AIIMS, there.”
Meanwhile Prime Minister Narendra Modi today evening visited AIIMs to inquire about health of Vajpayee. PMO statement said: The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, visited former Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee at AIIMS today. The Prime Minister interacted with family members of Shri Vajpayee. He also spoke to Doctors and inquired about the health of Shri Vajpayee.Shri Narendra Modi was at AIIMS for about 50 minutes.
BJP president Amit Shah, BJP leader LK Adavni, Home Minister Rajnath Singh, Health Minister JP Nadda, Congress president Rahul Gandhi were among other leaders to visit AIIMS today evening.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area