GSRTC bus can be hired at concessional rate for wedding related journey, CM makes announcementJune 12, 2018
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister while dedicating a new central office and the Command and Control Centre of Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation(GSRTC) in Naroda area of Ahmedabad today announced government’s decision to make available the State Transport(ST) buses for Rs 1200 for wedding related travel in limit of 20 km. He said the wedding invitation will need to be produced to take benefit of this concessional rate. The rate for hiring ST bus for wedding related travel will be Rs 2,000 and Rs 3,000 for 40 km and 60 km distance respectively. Rupani expressed concern over accidents of trucks carrying people to wedding function and said the government took decision to make GSRTC buses available for wedding function at concessional rates in order to ensure that people choose to hire bus over truck when travelling in mass to join a wedding function.
ST buses will be given at Rs. 700 for single trip and Rs. 1,200 for return trip up to 20 km
Rs. 1,200 and Rs. 2,000 up to 40 km
Rs. 1,500 and Rs. 3,000 up to 60 km
- 36.89% storage across 204 reservoirs in Gujarat; 19 put on high alert
- Industries and business in Gujarat suffer estimated loss of over 1500 crores due to truck operators strike
- Phoenix Mills Ltd - Bsafal Joint Venture to acquire and develop 5.16 acre land on SG Highway in Ahmedabad
- Himalaya, Ahmedabad One Mall make parking free
- John Abraham participates in shooting of Raw in Junagadh, Pakistan like look given to shooting-locations
- Citizens in Ahmedabad participate in rally against 'Love-Jihad'