PM walks on Panchtatva theme walking track at his resident; shares video onlineJune 13, 2018
New Delhi: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, accepting the Fitness Challenge given by Virat Kohli, shared his fitness video today.
The Prime Minister said, “Here are moments from my morning exercises. Apart from Yoga, I walk on a track inspired by the Panchtatvas or 5 elements of nature – Prithvi, Jal, Agni, Vayu, Aakash. This is extremely refreshing and rejuvenating. I also practice breathing exercises. #HumFitTohIndiaFit.
I appeal to every Indian to devote some part of the day towards fitness.
Practice any set of exercises you are comfortable with and you will see the positive difference it will make in your life! #FitnessChallenge #HumFitTohIndiaFit.”
Furthering the momentum of Fitness Challenge, the Prime Minister nominated Karnataka CM Shri H D Kumaraswamy, Table Tennis Player Ms. Manika Batra and the entire IPS fraternity, especially those above 40 for the Fitness Challenge.
“I am delighted to nominate the following for the #FitnessChallenge:
Karnataka’s CM Shri H D Kumaraswamy
India’s pride and among the highest medal winners for India in the 2018 CWG, Manika Batra
The entire fraternity of brave IPS officers, especially those above 40”, the Prime Minister said.
- Live: People paying final respect to Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Two arrested in Surat for flying drone to capture Tiranga rally visuals
- Monsoon in action in Gujarat again, heavy to very heavy rain at several places including Ahmedabad city
- In pictures: Atal Bihari Vajpayee in Gujarat
- Keshubhai remembers Atalji's invaluable contribution in Narmada project
- School, colleges, university, govt, semi govt, local body offices to remain shut on Friday