Pre-monsoon activities continue, met issues warning for fishermen due to rough seaJune 13, 2018
A few places in Gujarat including Surat today witnessed light rain even as many places continued to see cloudy weather as part of pre-monsoon activites but no clear signs of the possibility of arrival of Monsoon anytime soon.
However, due to rough sea, the met department issued warning for the fishermen and advised them to not to venture in to the sea along Gujarat coast during next 24 hours.
The bulletin has said that in the next five days there will be light to moderate rain at isolated places. At many places strong south westerly to westerly winds were prevailing.
The met bulletin said that steep pressure gradient and high waves in the rnge of 3.5 to 4.7 meters would be there in the sea. The wind speed will be 40 to 45 km per hour and it may temporarily reach up to 55 km per hour in gust. See will be rough with waves from southwesterly direction. So fishermen were advised not to venture in to open sea during next 24 hours.
- Lion enters house, sits on pile of groundnut, stays there, photo goes viral
- Rs 11 crore Chhath Ghaat of AMC to be inaugurated on Tuesday
- Gujarat based Sayaji Industries commences new state-of-the-art Dextrose Monohydrate Plant
- Chairman railway board visits Gandhinagar Railway station redevelopment and five star hotel construction site
- PM Narendra Modi dedicates first multi modal terminal port in Varanasi
- Many senior BJP leaders also want to see Bavliya defeated in Jasdan by-poll: Gujarat Congress president Chavda