Amit Shah to preside Chintan bethak of Gujarat BJP next weekJune 14, 2018
Gandhinagar: BJP president Amit Shah will preside Chintan meeting of Gujarat BJP on 25-25 June at SGVP Gurukul on SG Highway in Ahmedabad.
State party incharge Bhupendra Yadav, Chief Minister Rupani, Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel and senior leaders of BJP will attend this meeting, said State party president Jitu Vaghani in a press conference today.
He said the meeting will discuss pro-people actions, organisational and governmental issues, party cadres and their activities with intention to further speed up the task of serving the people. The meeting will also discuss a roadmap for year 2019 Lok Sabha general elections and victory on all 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat, Vaghani added.
Vaghani said an Election Committee meeting of Gujarat BJP will be held on 17-18 June to discuss the names of office bearers of Taluka Panchayats. The meeting will also discuss the decisions taken in party’s Lok Sabha committee and core committee meetings in terms of social, political issues and opposition party.
- Arun Jaitley explains why Rahul Gandhi’s minimum income guarantee scheme NYAY promise "is bluff"
- Five more nabbed for playing PUBG online game in Gujarat, so far more than 40 caught
- Most of congress candidates names for Gujarat likely to be announced by tomorrow evening: Amit Chavda
- GVFL & TiE Ahmedabad all set to organize ‘Venture Leap’
- Untimely heat-wave in parts of Gujarat, likely to continue tomorrow as well
- Induction of Chinook Helicopters in Indian Air Force