Gujarat tops Niti Aayog’s Composite Water Management IndexJune 14, 2018
New Delhi: Gujarat has topped Niti Aayog’s composite water management index (CWMI) followed by Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra. Report predicts that by 2030, India’s water demand is projected to be twice the available supply.
- Has State govt nod for prosecution of Vanzara and Amin in Ishrat case: CBI to court
- Pharmac 2018 to be held in Ahmedabad from Oct 25 to 27
- Man held from Bihar for rape and murder of 3 and a half year old girl brought back to Surat
- Talati strike in Gujarat hit related work in gram panchayats, teachers assigned job temporarily
- Video of controversial SP Swami, kicking old aged devotee goes viral
- Boating facility to be developed for tourists visiting Statue of Unity