Gujarat tops Niti Aayog’s Composite Water Management IndexJune 14, 2018
New Delhi: Gujarat has topped Niti Aayog’s composite water management index (CWMI) followed by Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra. Report predicts that by 2030, India’s water demand is projected to be twice the available supply.
- Trailer of upcoming Hindi film PM Narendra Modi released
- Swami Aseemanand, other accused acquitted in Samjhauta Express blast case
- PM Modi interacts with Chowkidars through audio bridge
- Nirav Modi arrested in London, court rejects his bail plea
- In pictures: Celebrations of festival of Holi in Amdavad, Gujarat
- Chirag Patel mysterious death case probe handed over to Crime Branch