Shiv Mandir floor dug up to unearth treasure in Morbi talukaJune 14, 2018
Morbi: Expecting to get hidden treasure beneath the Shivling, some unidentified persons on Tuesday night dug up Garbhgriha of Shiv temple in Juna Sadulka village of Morbi.
There’s a belief in Juna Sadulka village of Morbi taluka that Shiv Mandir here possesses hidden treasure beneath the Shivling. When Shiv temple was opened on Wednesday, the villagers found floor of Garbhagriha completely damaged. The floor around the Shivling was dug up by unidentified persons.
Former sarpanch(village head) of village, Kanuba Zala said a complaint will be filed in police station against unidentified persons who dug up the temple floor.
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies
- 6 die as truck overturns and crush a car in Surendranagar district of Gujarat
- Property registration documents in Sub Registrar Offices now available online in Gujarat
- DRI nabs 2, seizes mefedron worth over 70 lakh