Shiv Mandir floor dug up to unearth treasure in Morbi talukaJune 14, 2018
Morbi: Expecting to get hidden treasure beneath the Shivling, some unidentified persons on Tuesday night dug up Garbhgriha of Shiv temple in Juna Sadulka village of Morbi.
There’s a belief in Juna Sadulka village of Morbi taluka that Shiv Mandir here possesses hidden treasure beneath the Shivling. When Shiv temple was opened on Wednesday, the villagers found floor of Garbhagriha completely damaged. The floor around the Shivling was dug up by unidentified persons.
Former sarpanch(village head) of village, Kanuba Zala said a complaint will be filed in police station against unidentified persons who dug up the temple floor.
- Justice MR Shah, KS Jhaveri from Gujarat to be CJ of Patna and Odisha High Court respsectively
- MLA Shailesh Sotta makes representation at Collectorate against 'Land Jihad'
- Former MLA Jayanti Bhanushali booked in rape case by Surat police
- Narendra Modi led government defeats no-trust motion comfortably in Lok Sabha with 325 vs 126 votes
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'