Well known Gujarati litterateur Bakul Bakshi dies of heart attackJune 14, 2018
Well known Gujarati litterateur Bakulbhai Bakshi today died at his resident here. He was 76.
According to family members Bakshi, who was born and brought up in Kolkata but later settled in Gujarat and had written many books in Gujarati, suffered a heart attack this morning.
Bakhsi, a former IRS officer who retired from a top post in customs department in February 2003 had received president medal for his writings. He was younger brother of two well known litterateurs Late Lalit Bakshi and Chandrakant Bakshi. He was also a well known name in the field of satire writing like his two brothers.
Among his books are Rajdarbar, Anek Rang, Sanskar Gatha, Pratibimb, Sargam, Ragatit.
CM Vijay Rupani has expressed his deep condolences at his demise.
- BJP declares first list of Lok Sabha candidates 2019; Modi to contest from Varanasi again
- Amit Shah to contest from Gandhinagar Lok Sabha seat
- Huge embarrassment for Hardik Patel; Youths chant Modi Modi before he could speak in a function at Jamnagar
- Trailer of upcoming Hindi film PM Narendra Modi released
- Swami Aseemanand, other accused acquitted in Samjhauta Express blast case
- PM Modi interacts with Chowkidars through audio bridge