Well known Gujarati litterateur Bakul Bakshi dies of heart attackJune 14, 2018
Well known Gujarati litterateur Bakulbhai Bakshi today died at his resident here. He was 76.
According to family members Bakshi, who was born and brought up in Kolkata but later settled in Gujarat and had written many books in Gujarati, suffered a heart attack this morning.
Bakhsi, a former IRS officer who retired from a top post in customs department in February 2003 had received president medal for his writings. He was younger brother of two well known litterateurs Late Lalit Bakshi and Chandrakant Bakshi. He was also a well known name in the field of satire writing like his two brothers.
Among his books are Rajdarbar, Anek Rang, Sanskar Gatha, Pratibimb, Sargam, Ragatit.
CM Vijay Rupani has expressed his deep condolences at his demise.
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL
- Supported by Pakistan ministers Rahul speaking language of those who have no good intentions for India: Smriti in Gujarat
- 26 lakh visited Ambaji during Bhadarvi Punam fair, 1 kg gold received in donation on last day