Rupani in Delhi to attend the governing council meeting of Niti AayogJune 16, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani will be in Delhi on Sunday to attend the governing council meeting of Niti Aayog.
The meeting will be chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It will be held at Rashtrapati Bhavan. This is fourth such meeting. It will have presence of union ministers, state chief ministers and union territory administrators.
The meeting will discuss the flagship schemes of central government, target to double the income of farmers, Ayushyaman Bharat health insurance scheme, Mission Indradhanush vaccination programme, National Nutrition Mission, 150th Mahatma Gandhi anniversary etc subjects.
- Shankar Chaudhary announces 11.10% price difference worth Rs. 671.71 crore to milk producers in Banas Dairy AGM
- ACB nabs ASI red handed taking bribe in police station in Gujarat
- Cyclone VAYU to take a recurve towards Gujarat tonight
- Vadgam MLA Jignesh Mevani booked on school principal's complaint over a tweet
- Jamnagar BJP Councillor reaches Ass. Commissioner's office with stick in hand, creates ruckus, video goes viral
- Nitin appeals State doctors to withdraw their June 17 strike call