Surat – Sharjah – Surat flight likely from August 17June 17, 2018
Surat: After notified as Customs airport, the Surat airport is soon going to become the second international airport of Gujarat. It is learnt that Air India Express will be the first air operator to start international flight from Surat airport.
A flight connecting Surat to United Arab Emirate city Sharjah is likely to be operated with effect from August 17.
The flight will be operated three-days a week on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. The flight will leave Sharjah airport at 2.05 am and reach Surat at 6.30 am. In return journey the flight will take off from Surat airport at 7.30 am and reach Sharjah at 9.00 am. Continutation of this service will depend on response it gets in terms of passenger traffic and financial viability.
- Inside the Statue of Unity and view from gallery
- Gir Sanctuary and National Park reopens for visitors after 4-month monsoon break; four more Lion Safari routes added for tourists
- When over 40,000 sang national anthem at Navratri garba ground in Vadodara
- Garba flash mob welcomes passengers at international terminal of Ahmedabad airport
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs