Surat – Sharjah – Surat flight likely from August 17June 17, 2018
Surat: After notified as Customs airport, the Surat airport is soon going to become the second international airport of Gujarat. It is learnt that Air India Express will be the first air operator to start international flight from Surat airport.
A flight connecting Surat to United Arab Emirate city Sharjah is likely to be operated with effect from August 17.
The flight will be operated three-days a week on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. The flight will leave Sharjah airport at 2.05 am and reach Surat at 6.30 am. In return journey the flight will take off from Surat airport at 7.30 am and reach Sharjah at 9.00 am. Continutation of this service will depend on response it gets in terms of passenger traffic and financial viability.
- In pictures: A glimpse of revamped stretch of CG Road in Ahmedabad
- Drama artist Prachi Maurya murder case: Vadodara Police arrest accused Wasim Malik
- 100 more fishermen return to native villages in Gujarat from jail in Pakistan
- Vehicle of CM Rupani's car-cade hits wild pit and another vehicle, 3 including DySP injured
- AMC issues Orange alert for Ahmedabad, IMD issues heat wave warning for next 4 days
- Congress submits application in speaker's office seeking dismissal of rebel MLA Alpesh Thakor