NRIs, NRGs can apply and make payment for Gujarat Card online: State govtJune 21, 2018
Gandhinagar: Non Resident Gujarati Pratishthan has so far issued 20,975 Gujarat cards, of which 2,033 are NRI Gujarat cards while 18,972 are NRG Gujarat cards. 612 associated organizations offer discount on products/services to Gujarat card holders. These details were shared by the Gujarat government today.
Minister Pradipsinh Jadeja claimed, Gujarat card holders are given weightage over others in local government offices. He said the card is available for Rs 225 or 5 USD, the amount which is payable to NRGF bank account through demand draft, cash or net banking. Once ready the card is dispatched through post to applicant.
Jadeja said the government has started online application and payment mode through NRGF website www.nri.gujarat.gov.in for Gujarat card.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies