JETRO’s largest business support centre in India to open tomorrow in GujaratJuly 04, 2018
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani will inaugurate a business support centre of Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) here tomorrow in presence of JETRO Chairman and Chief Executive Office(CEO) Hiroyuki Ishige and Mumbai based Consul General of Japan.
Agreement to set up this centre was signed during Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s Gujarat visit in September 2017. This will be the biggest business support centre of JETRO in all over India.
Japan has been partner country in Vibrant Gujarat summits since 2003. There are 80 Japanese firms active in Gujarat. With the start of business support centre, Japanese investment in Gujarat will get further boost.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies