Rajkot to get six-lane elevated flyover at Gondal Chokdi in two years: MandaviyaJuly 06, 2018
Rajkot: The city of Rajkot will get a six-lane flyover at Gondal chokdi. Rs 88 crore six-lane elevated flyover will be constructed in two years period, sad union minister of state for road and transport Mansukh Mandaviya in Delhi on Thursday.
In response to representation made by locals including the MLAs from Rajkot, city Mayor and Shapar – Veraval Industrial Association’s office bearers Mandaviya had visited Gondal Chokdi area last April during his Rajkot visit and instructed the highway authority officials to make a proposal and send it to Delhi. Accordingly the proposal was sent and it is now approved.
A 1.2 km elevated bridge project will also have provision of service road on the ground. The design of the bridge involves calculation of next 30-year traffic increase. Tender for the project is out.
- Ahmedabad's wait for a 'good-spell' of monsoon rain might end next week, depends on a 'low pressure' system over bay of Bengal: Met Director
- It's official, new currency note of Rs 100 to have motif of Ranki Vav of Patan
- Lok Sabha passes bill to scrap no-detention policy
- 22 year old Muslim woman in Gujarat files complaint against husband over triple talaq
- 3 including woman organizer of fair in which deadly joy-ride accident took place , nabbed
- 16 single platform stations in Gujarat to get second platform soon