4 coaches of Somnath-Porbandar passenger derail, no casualtyJuly 07, 2018
Four coaches of Somnath-porbandar passenger derailed near Wansjaliya Railway Station of Jamnagar district in Gujarat this evening.
Though rail traffic has been disrupted on the section connecting Porbandar to Rajkot and Mumbai yet fortunately no casualty has been reported.
Bhavnagar division official Shambhu Singh Said, ‘While entering in Wansjaliya yard, train no 59298 ( SMNH-PBR) derailed by last 4 coach (3 GS +1 SLR) on trap point no 109 of line no. 03 at 19.32 hrs.No injuries to any passenger. Total load was 9 coaches.”
He said that there were passengers in the 3 derailed coaches but none of them were injured. Attempts to resume traffic on the single track were on.
- Ahmedabad's wait for a 'good-spell' of monsoon rain might end next week, depends on a 'low pressure' system over bay of Bengal: Met Director
- It's official, new currency note of Rs 100 to have motif of Ranki Vav of Patan
- Lok Sabha passes bill to scrap no-detention policy
- 22 year old Muslim woman in Gujarat files complaint against husband over triple talaq
- 3 including woman organizer of fair in which deadly joy-ride accident took place , nabbed
- 16 single platform stations in Gujarat to get second platform soon