PM Narendra Modi to visit Gujarat on July 20th covering Valsad, Junagadh and GandhinagarJuly 08, 2018
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will be on visit to Gujarat on July 20th.
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today confirmed Prime Minister’s visit and said the Prime Minister will be visiting three places in the State during one-day visit.
He said, the Prime Minister will dedicate 2 lakh Pradhan Mantri Aavas constructed in Gujarat at Valsad in a public function at district headquarters Valsad in South Gujarat. The function will be held at 11.00 am and it will also involve ground breaking of Rs 500 crore water supply project for Dharampur, Kaprada etc area of district.
At 2.00 pm on same day, the Prime Minister will dedicate a hospital and also perform ground breaking and inauguration for various other development projects.
The Prime Minister will later visit capital Gandhinagar and attend a convocation function of Gujarat Forensic Science University in the evening before leaving for Delhi at 7.30 pm, Rupani said.
- Only nation's good drives the decisions of PM Modi; urgently required Defense purchases stalled in ten years of UPA govt resumed in present govt without middle men: Raksha Mantri in Gujarat
- Iss bar sabka hisab hoga, hisab pura honga ..... aapka yeh pradhan sewak is hi kaam me laga hai: PM Modi on Pakistan
- Gujarat CM launches second spell of state-wide Sujalam Sufalam Jal Abhiyan
- Amid rising Indo-Pak tension Vice Chief of Army visits border areas in Gujarat
- Pulwama effect: Gujarat businessman and Saurashtra cricket association (SCA) protest against Pakistan in their own way
- ACB nabs GST and central Excise officer in South Gujarat taking Rs 1 lakh bribe