RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to stay at Somnath for a week for RSS meet during 15-17 JulyJuly 10, 2018
Junagadh: All India Prant Pracharak meeting of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) will be held at pilgrim town Somnath in Gujarat during 15-17 July according to a note issued by Gujarat Prant of RSS.
The meeting will be participated by entire top leadership of RSS including sar sanghchalak Mohan Bhagwat, sar karyavah Bhayyaji Joshi, all sah sar karyavahs, central executive members, kshetra pracharaks, prant pracharaks, sah prant pracharaks and all India organizational secretaries of various areas.
Shri Mohan Bhagwat and Bhayyaji Joshi will stay in Somnath during 12-18 July in connection with this meeting.
Shri Bhagwat will participate in puja of Shri Somnath on 12 July. He will also attend a gathering of local swayamsevaks and their family members. Shri Bhayyaji Joshi will attend Samajic Sadbhav meeting and offer his guidance.
Such meeting of prant pracharaks is held every year in July for exchange of thoughts and discussion on organizational issues.
- Vadgam MLA Jignesh Mevani booked on school principal's complaint over a tweet
- Jamnagar BJP Councillor reaches Ass. Commissioner's office with stick in hand, creates ruckus, video goes viral
- Nitin appeals State doctors to withdraw their June 17 strike call
- PM's opening remark in NITI Aayog meet: Making India a 5 trillion dollar economy, harnessing water resources, doubling income of farmers
- By-polls for two vacant seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat announced; Schedule same, notification and polling for each seat separately
- Fake call center involved in duping US citizens busted in Vadodara city of Gujarat, 2 arrested