Border district Kutch to have ISKCON temple near AdipurJuly 11, 2018
Bhuj: Bhoomi Pujan for proposed ISKCON temple near Adipur was performed on Monday. The temple will come up behind Lilasha Kutiya in Hare Krishna Park over 2400 vaar plot. Along with the temple, Vedik Culture Centre will also come up. Large number of devotees from all over Kutch attended the ceremony which was performed by ISKCON Gujarat head Jashomatinandandas, ISKCON Meera Road’s Gudakesh Prabhu and project head Murtimanasdasji.
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi reacts to 5 State assembly poll results
- PM Narendra Modi reacts to five-state assembly election results
- Car bangs the international terminal in Ahmedabad, driver slapped with heavy fine
- Shaktikant Das appointed new RBI Governor for three years
- Lioness in Devaliya Safari Park of Gujarat dies
- Jio to become India's No 1 telecom operator by 2021: Bernstein report