Border district Kutch to have ISKCON temple near AdipurJuly 11, 2018
Bhuj: Bhoomi Pujan for proposed ISKCON temple near Adipur was performed on Monday. The temple will come up behind Lilasha Kutiya in Hare Krishna Park over 2400 vaar plot. Along with the temple, Vedik Culture Centre will also come up. Large number of devotees from all over Kutch attended the ceremony which was performed by ISKCON Gujarat head Jashomatinandandas, ISKCON Meera Road’s Gudakesh Prabhu and project head Murtimanasdasji.
- Narmada irrigation water for farmers of Surendranagar, Ahmedabad, North Gujarat from tomorrow
- Over 3500 shifted, 500 rescued, total rain-related death figure of season reaches 29: Relief Commissioner of Gujarat
- Five days Heavy rain fall warning and the system making monsoon vigorous for Gujarat
- Major breaches at Kanalus railway station following heavy rains; several trains affected
- Ranki Vav of Patan to be on new Rs 100 currency notes: report
- NDRF teams rescue/evacuate over 80 people in rain ravaged Junagadh/Gir Somnath, body of washed away youth also recovered