Jews in Gujarat given religious minority statusJuly 11, 2018
Gandhinagar: The government of Gujarat has granted minority status to Jews community members in the State. At present Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsi and Jain community members are included in religious minority.
According to the department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat, Jews in Gujarat will get all benefits that are given to religious minorities under the Indian constitution and as per various rules and laws of Gujarat government. Eligible officer will also issue them a certificate of minority.
- PAAS leader Dinesh Bambhaniya arrested by crime branch from his home on NBW in Sedition case
- #ISupportKarnavati trends nationally number one on Twitter
- Over 6 lakh complete Lili parikrama even before formal start, 6 die of heart attack so far
- Congress declares incharge for each of 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat
- Rupani reviews scarcity situation in Kutch
- ACB nabs Deputy Director of ESIC office taking bribe for issuing certificate to factory owner