Under water viewing gallery, other developmental proposals for Beyt Dwarka almost finalized: MandaviyaJuly 11, 2018
New Delhi: The proposal for development of Beyt Dwarka island of Gujarat is almost finalized and will be approved soon, tweeted union minister of state for Road and Transport Mansukh Manadiya.
‘Joined Shri Nitin Gadkari for a meeting for development of Beyt Dwarka including construction of under water viewing gallery, restaurant and other public amenities to showcase the historical remains of ancient city. The proposal is almost finalised and will be approved soon,’ Mandvaiya tweeted.
It should be mentioned here that the Centre has proposed to construct an iconic sea link bridge connecting mainland port town Okha and nearby island Beyt Dwarka. At present the island is approachable only through boats. Thousands of pilgrims travel in boats to Beyt Dwarka daily for darshan at Shri Krishna temple.
- Five days Heavy rain fall warning and the system making monsoon vigorous for Gujarat
- Major breaches at Kanalus railway station following heavy rains; several trains affected
- Ranki Vav of Patan to be on new Rs 100 currency notes: report
- NDRF teams rescue/evacuate over 80 people in rain ravaged Junagadh/Gir Somnath, body of washed away youth also recovered
- Junagadh continuing to receive very heavy rains; Manavadar 11 inch, Mendarda, Vanthli, Keshod , Mangrol above 4 -6 inch
- Seychelles vice president visits sports school in Kutch, participates in Parjanya Yagna