Under water viewing gallery, other developmental proposals for Beyt Dwarka almost finalized: MandaviyaJuly 11, 2018
New Delhi: The proposal for development of Beyt Dwarka island of Gujarat is almost finalized and will be approved soon, tweeted union minister of state for Road and Transport Mansukh Manadiya.
‘Joined Shri Nitin Gadkari for a meeting for development of Beyt Dwarka including construction of under water viewing gallery, restaurant and other public amenities to showcase the historical remains of ancient city. The proposal is almost finalised and will be approved soon,’ Mandvaiya tweeted.
It should be mentioned here that the Centre has proposed to construct an iconic sea link bridge connecting mainland port town Okha and nearby island Beyt Dwarka. At present the island is approachable only through boats. Thousands of pilgrims travel in boats to Beyt Dwarka daily for darshan at Shri Krishna temple.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 3D mapping projection show at Dandi Kutir in Mahatma Mandir
- GMB signs 19 MoUs on first day of Vibrant Gujarat Summit; here is a list
- Tata plans lithium ion battery manufacturing in Gujarat
- Highlights of investment commitments announced from the stage at Vibrant Gujarat Summit inaugural session
- India is ready for business as never before: PM at inauguration of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Gujarat is becoming more and more important for Suzuki Group: Toshihiro Suzuki shares company's future plans here