Under water viewing gallery, other developmental proposals for Beyt Dwarka almost finalized: MandaviyaJuly 11, 2018
New Delhi: The proposal for development of Beyt Dwarka island of Gujarat is almost finalized and will be approved soon, tweeted union minister of state for Road and Transport Mansukh Manadiya.
‘Joined Shri Nitin Gadkari for a meeting for development of Beyt Dwarka including construction of under water viewing gallery, restaurant and other public amenities to showcase the historical remains of ancient city. The proposal is almost finalised and will be approved soon,’ Mandvaiya tweeted.
It should be mentioned here that the Centre has proposed to construct an iconic sea link bridge connecting mainland port town Okha and nearby island Beyt Dwarka. At present the island is approachable only through boats. Thousands of pilgrims travel in boats to Beyt Dwarka daily for darshan at Shri Krishna temple.
- Another success in land acquisition for bullet train project in Surat district
- Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal tie nuptial knot over Vedic chants and Hindu tradition in Mumbai
- Exhibition on Futuristic Technologies at Science City for Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Northerly winds making weather colder in Gujarat, Maximum temperatures at most places fall below 30°C
- President Ram Nath Kovind will visit ‘Statue of Unity’ on Dec 15
- Union Railway Minister to dedicate Nation’s First Railway University in Vadodara on 15th December