Under water viewing gallery, other developmental proposals for Beyt Dwarka almost finalized: MandaviyaJuly 11, 2018
New Delhi: The proposal for development of Beyt Dwarka island of Gujarat is almost finalized and will be approved soon, tweeted union minister of state for Road and Transport Mansukh Manadiya.
‘Joined Shri Nitin Gadkari for a meeting for development of Beyt Dwarka including construction of under water viewing gallery, restaurant and other public amenities to showcase the historical remains of ancient city. The proposal is almost finalised and will be approved soon,’ Mandvaiya tweeted.
It should be mentioned here that the Centre has proposed to construct an iconic sea link bridge connecting mainland port town Okha and nearby island Beyt Dwarka. At present the island is approachable only through boats. Thousands of pilgrims travel in boats to Beyt Dwarka daily for darshan at Shri Krishna temple.
- GIFT City Gujarat based BSE India INX daily turnover volume peaks at all time high of INR 8,112.58 crores
- Through iON digital platform, TCS democratizes recruitment providing equal opportunity to young engineers across India
- First building on reclaimed land of river Sabarmati inaugurated in Ahmedabad
- AMC removes dangerous portion of minaret of Ek Toda mosque in Dolatkhana area
- Highways connecting Patan to Harij, Sidhpur and Unjha to be converted to four-lane
- Gujarat govt to bring law for 80% jobs to Gujaratis, 25% jobs to locals in industrial and service sector: Chief Minister Rupani