Under water viewing gallery, other developmental proposals for Beyt Dwarka almost finalized: MandaviyaJuly 11, 2018
New Delhi: The proposal for development of Beyt Dwarka island of Gujarat is almost finalized and will be approved soon, tweeted union minister of state for Road and Transport Mansukh Manadiya.
‘Joined Shri Nitin Gadkari for a meeting for development of Beyt Dwarka including construction of under water viewing gallery, restaurant and other public amenities to showcase the historical remains of ancient city. The proposal is almost finalised and will be approved soon,’ Mandvaiya tweeted.
It should be mentioned here that the Centre has proposed to construct an iconic sea link bridge connecting mainland port town Okha and nearby island Beyt Dwarka. At present the island is approachable only through boats. Thousands of pilgrims travel in boats to Beyt Dwarka daily for darshan at Shri Krishna temple.
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies
- 6 die as truck overturns and crush a car in Surendranagar district of Gujarat
- Property registration documents in Sub Registrar Offices now available online in Gujarat