Under water viewing gallery, other developmental proposals for Beyt Dwarka almost finalized: MandaviyaJuly 11, 2018
New Delhi: The proposal for development of Beyt Dwarka island of Gujarat is almost finalized and will be approved soon, tweeted union minister of state for Road and Transport Mansukh Manadiya.
‘Joined Shri Nitin Gadkari for a meeting for development of Beyt Dwarka including construction of under water viewing gallery, restaurant and other public amenities to showcase the historical remains of ancient city. The proposal is almost finalised and will be approved soon,’ Mandvaiya tweeted.
It should be mentioned here that the Centre has proposed to construct an iconic sea link bridge connecting mainland port town Okha and nearby island Beyt Dwarka. At present the island is approachable only through boats. Thousands of pilgrims travel in boats to Beyt Dwarka daily for darshan at Shri Krishna temple.
- Royal Vopak to set up Rs 1500 crore facility at Dahej PCPIR based chemical terminal
- President appoints four new Judges in Gujarat High Court
- Gujarat garba gripped as Navratri 2018 enters into last phase
- Groups of Patidars protest arrest of Bharat Ambaliya in intercaste marriage linked abduction case
- Shaktisinh Gohil seeks apology from CM Rupani, warns to file criminal complaint and defamation suit
- Inside the Statue of Unity and view from gallery