Under water viewing gallery, other developmental proposals for Beyt Dwarka almost finalized: MandaviyaJuly 11, 2018
New Delhi: The proposal for development of Beyt Dwarka island of Gujarat is almost finalized and will be approved soon, tweeted union minister of state for Road and Transport Mansukh Manadiya.
‘Joined Shri Nitin Gadkari for a meeting for development of Beyt Dwarka including construction of under water viewing gallery, restaurant and other public amenities to showcase the historical remains of ancient city. The proposal is almost finalised and will be approved soon,’ Mandvaiya tweeted.
It should be mentioned here that the Centre has proposed to construct an iconic sea link bridge connecting mainland port town Okha and nearby island Beyt Dwarka. At present the island is approachable only through boats. Thousands of pilgrims travel in boats to Beyt Dwarka daily for darshan at Shri Krishna temple.
- ACB nabs engineer in central Gujarat taking Rs 30 thousand bribe from contractor
- Union cabinet approves phase-2 of Ahmedabad Metro rail project
- Rupani launches common number ‘112 Emergency Helpline Services’ in Gujarat
- PM to inaugurate Ahmedabad Metro train project on March 4
- Pulwama attack masterminded by Jaish, ISI: 15 corps commander LT Gen KJS Dhillon
- 'Pakistan will not think twice to retaliate back if India retaliates': Imran Khan