Gujarat BJP State Executive meet to be held on August 11 in GandhinagarJuly 12, 2018
Gandhinagar: Congress on one hand claims to win 16 of 26 Lok Sabha seats in upcoming Lok Sabha elections, and on the other hand media reports suggest that Gujarat Congress during its two-day meeting to discuss the Lok Sabha seats couldn’t even find candidates for 12 of 26 seats. The BJP will win all 26 seats of Lok Sabha in Gujarat even in 2019 elections. State BJP president Jitu Vaghani said this today while addressing media persons at State party headquarters Kamalam in Gandhinagar after a high-level meeting of State BJP.
Commenting on induction of former BJP MLA Dr. Kanubhai Kalsariya to Congress party, Vaghani said, Kalsariya was pet of Congress and his agitation in the past(against Nirma plant) was in partnership with Congress. Kalsariya joined AAP and also floated Sadbhavna Manch but couldn’t win an election. Yesterday when Kalsariya was inducted to Congress after meeting with Congress chief Rahul Gandhi in Delhi, none leader from Gujarat Congress was present there. This shows that central leadership of Congress puts no trust in state unit.
Vaghani condemned Congress leader Shashi Tharoor’s Hindu Pakistan comment and sought apology from him for such remarks.
Vaghani said, long pending State executive meeting of BJP will be held on August 11 at State party headquarters Kamalam in Gandhinagar. He added that this will be a one-day meet.
Vaghani said party leaders from flood-water logging affected areas were busy in relief works and therefore they had been advised and allowed not to attend today’s high-level meeting of party in Gandhinagar.
- Rain continues in parts of Gujarat, heavy rain warning for 3 north and 1 central Gujarat districts
- A Questionable Statement Which Circumstances & Facts Demolish: Arun Jaitley's note on Rafale
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani
- 2 smugglers from Rajasthan including a woman nabbed with Charas worth 2.5 crore
- Ahmedabad gets thunderstorm, major parts of Central and North Gujarat rain soaked
- Probe ordered in alleged ragging/beating up incident of H L commerce college student