BJP’s nationwide rally plans before Lok Sabha elections are announcedJuly 13, 2018
New Delhi: News agency report quoting sources says, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address 50 rallies across the country by February 2019, covering more than 100 Lok Sabha constituencies.BJP chief Amit Shah and ministers Rajnath Singh and Nitin Gadkari will address 50 rallies each. Before the election dates of the Lok Sabha elections are announced, the BJP will already have covered at least 400 Lok Sabha constituencies by organising 200 rallies. Besides these 50 rallies, Modi will also address rallies in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh. A rally in Malout in Punjab was first of these rallies. Another similar farmers gathering is being planned at Shahjahanpur in Uttar Pradesh this month.
- Atyare chunav roki do anne Pakistan ne thoki do, there should be condolence meeting in Paksitan before LS election: Gujarat minister
- Reliance Foundation reaches out to families of Pulwama CRPF martyrs
- Armed forces are given free-hand, punishment will be given for sure to those behind terror attack, keep patience and trust our jawans: PM Modi
- Surat getting three new trains, new double track line to Jalgaon
- Ahmedabad Crime Branch quiz Teesta and Javed in fund embezzlement case
- 2 more Swine flu deaths today, 89 new cases with maximum 40 in Ahmedabad city