BJP’s nationwide rally plans before Lok Sabha elections are announcedJuly 13, 2018
New Delhi: News agency report quoting sources says, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address 50 rallies across the country by February 2019, covering more than 100 Lok Sabha constituencies.BJP chief Amit Shah and ministers Rajnath Singh and Nitin Gadkari will address 50 rallies each. Before the election dates of the Lok Sabha elections are announced, the BJP will already have covered at least 400 Lok Sabha constituencies by organising 200 rallies. Besides these 50 rallies, Modi will also address rallies in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh. A rally in Malout in Punjab was first of these rallies. Another similar farmers gathering is being planned at Shahjahanpur in Uttar Pradesh this month.
- IT searches premises of construction and finance firms in Rajkot
- Aadhaar Act upheld by SC as constitutionally valid; no Aadhar for banks, mobiles, schools, private companies
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL