BJP’s nationwide rally plans before Lok Sabha elections are announcedJuly 13, 2018
New Delhi: News agency report quoting sources says, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address 50 rallies across the country by February 2019, covering more than 100 Lok Sabha constituencies.BJP chief Amit Shah and ministers Rajnath Singh and Nitin Gadkari will address 50 rallies each. Before the election dates of the Lok Sabha elections are announced, the BJP will already have covered at least 400 Lok Sabha constituencies by organising 200 rallies. Besides these 50 rallies, Modi will also address rallies in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh. A rally in Malout in Punjab was first of these rallies. Another similar farmers gathering is being planned at Shahjahanpur in Uttar Pradesh this month.
- Non-seasonal rain in South and Central Gujarat
- 4 injured, car, bike torched in communal violence in Matar town of Central Gujarat
- Gujarat govt takes fresh decision regarding scarcity situation; a team to visit Punjab
- Drone visuals of Kartiki Purnima fair at Somnath
- Dahej - Ghogha ro-pax ferry ship halted in sea after high temperature alarm rings
- Wankaner palace antiquities theft case solved, 100% silver recovered but in biscuit form