BJP’s nationwide rally plans before Lok Sabha elections are announcedJuly 13, 2018
New Delhi: News agency report quoting sources says, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address 50 rallies across the country by February 2019, covering more than 100 Lok Sabha constituencies.BJP chief Amit Shah and ministers Rajnath Singh and Nitin Gadkari will address 50 rallies each. Before the election dates of the Lok Sabha elections are announced, the BJP will already have covered at least 400 Lok Sabha constituencies by organising 200 rallies. Besides these 50 rallies, Modi will also address rallies in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh. A rally in Malout in Punjab was first of these rallies. Another similar farmers gathering is being planned at Shahjahanpur in Uttar Pradesh this month.
- Ahmedabad's wait for a 'good-spell' of monsoon rain might end next week, depends on a 'low pressure' system over bay of Bengal: Met Director
- It's official, new currency note of Rs 100 to have motif of Ranki Vav of Patan
- Lok Sabha passes bill to scrap no-detention policy
- 22 year old Muslim woman in Gujarat files complaint against husband over triple talaq
- 3 including woman organizer of fair in which deadly joy-ride accident took place , nabbed
- 16 single platform stations in Gujarat to get second platform soon