EODB: Gujarat govt seeks explanation over calculation of combined score, DIPP to deliver replyJuly 13, 2018
New Delhi: The Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) will send a detailed reply with annexture to the Gujarat government on questions raised by it over ease of doing business rankings which assigned the state fifth position. Gujarat had topped the chart of Ease of Doing Business ranking among all the states and Union Territories in year 2015.
A Gujarat government official had pointed out that despite having a higher feedback score of 83.64 percent as compared to Haryana (82.90 percent) and same reform evidence score (99.73 percent) in both cases, Gujarat was placed two notches lower with combined score mentioned as 97.96 per cent in the case of Gujarat against 98.07 per cent in the case of Haryana. How, combined score has been counted remains a question. DIPP Secretary Ramesh Abhishek told reporters that a detailed reply with annexure will be sent to Gujarat.
- Shaktisinh Gohil seeks apology from CM Rupani, warns to file criminal complaint and defamation suit
- Inside the Statue of Unity and view from gallery
- Gir Sanctuary and National Park reopens for visitors after 4-month monsoon break; four more Lion Safari routes added for tourists
- When over 40,000 sang national anthem at Navratri garba ground in Vadodara
- Garba flash mob welcomes passengers at international terminal of Ahmedabad airport
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport