Willingdon dam of Junagadh overflowsJuly 13, 2018
Junagadh: After a day long heavy rainfall over and around Girnar mountain, Willingdon dam of Junagadh has started witnessing overflow from 5.30 am today.
- Ahmedabad's wait for a 'good-spell' of monsoon rain might end next week, depends on a 'low pressure' system over bay of Bengal: Met Director
- It's official, new currency note of Rs 100 to have motif of Ranki Vav of Patan
- Lok Sabha passes bill to scrap no-detention policy
- 22 year old Muslim woman in Gujarat files complaint against husband over triple talaq
- 3 including woman organizer of fair in which deadly joy-ride accident took place , nabbed
- 16 single platform stations in Gujarat to get second platform soon