Mumbai based doctor girl to leave worldly life to become monk in SuratJuly 14, 2018
Surat: Mumbai based Dr. Hinakumari Hingad will leave worldly life to become monk on July 18 in Surat.
Dr. Hinakumari is gold medalist doctor. She passed her MBBS from Ahmednagar University. She is into medical practice for last three years.
She has walked one thousands km with Jain Acharya Shrimad Vijay Yashovarma Surishwarji Maharaj. Hinakumari is elder most among six sisters.
Her diksha mahotsav will be held on July 18 in Vijayalakshmi hall near Jolly Residency. Her varshidan procession will take place from Vesu Someshwara on July 17.
- PM Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah at BJP headquarters after historic Lok Sabha victory
- Amid Modi's Tsunami, BJP wins all the 26 seats of his home-state Gujarat again, 15 with a margin of more than 3 lakh votes, Shah registers record win in Gandhinagar
- I accept moral responsibility of defeat all seats of Gujarat: Amit Chavda
- PM removes Chowkidar prefix from his twitter handle, explains the reason
- Two seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat to fall vacant as Shah, Smriti elected to Lok Sabha
- BJP wins all four assembly seats in Gujarat by-polls