Mumbai based doctor girl to leave worldly life to become monk in SuratJuly 14, 2018
Surat: Mumbai based Dr. Hinakumari Hingad will leave worldly life to become monk on July 18 in Surat.
Dr. Hinakumari is gold medalist doctor. She passed her MBBS from Ahmednagar University. She is into medical practice for last three years.
She has walked one thousands km with Jain Acharya Shrimad Vijay Yashovarma Surishwarji Maharaj. Hinakumari is elder most among six sisters.
Her diksha mahotsav will be held on July 18 in Vijayalakshmi hall near Jolly Residency. Her varshidan procession will take place from Vesu Someshwara on July 17.
- Jain mandals against animal export from Tuna port in Kutch
- Apart from open ground, parking space will also be required for opening a school
- One dead, 3 injured in gas cylinder blast in road-side tea-snacks cabin
- Major fire in pharma company in Vapi GIDC, no loss of life or injury reported
- Surat district court rejects Alpesh Kathiria's anticipatory bail plea in sedition case
- CBI files FIR against its own Special Director and Gujarat cadre IPS Rakesh Asthana