16 single platform stations in Gujarat to get second platform soonJuly 18, 2018
16 railway stations of Bhavnagar division of Western Railway in Gujarat which have only one platform so far, will soon get second platform.
DCM Bhavnagar Mashooq Ahmed today informed this. He said that due to one platform only one train could arrive/depart from these stations at a time. For this reason other trains are stopped at other stations. On construction of second platform this problem would be resolved resulting in reduction of travel time through these stations.
‘The construction work of second platform at Dhoraji, Limbadi, Upleta, Ranavav, Savarkundala, Alampar, Ningala, Chuda, Kundali, Gadhakada, Bhayavadar,Damannagar, Wadhwan city, Vijapadi road, Songadh and Lalpur Jam will be started soon,’ the DCM said.
- Sarovar Hotels to open properties in Morbi and Junagadh in Gujarat
- Met issues fresh heavy rain warning for August 21 and 22
- Suspected PAAS hooligans torch city bus in Surat, attack other buses, BRTS junction
- PAAS leader Hardik arrested with 8 aides, later released
- Temples in Dwarka to dress permanent lighting decoration under Rs 3 crore project by Centre
- Gujarat BJP postpones its State Executive meeting fifth time this year