16 single platform stations in Gujarat to get second platform soonJuly 18, 2018
16 railway stations of Bhavnagar division of Western Railway in Gujarat which have only one platform so far, will soon get second platform.
DCM Bhavnagar Mashooq Ahmed today informed this. He said that due to one platform only one train could arrive/depart from these stations at a time. For this reason other trains are stopped at other stations. On construction of second platform this problem would be resolved resulting in reduction of travel time through these stations.
‘The construction work of second platform at Dhoraji, Limbadi, Upleta, Ranavav, Savarkundala, Alampar, Ningala, Chuda, Kundali, Gadhakada, Bhayavadar,Damannagar, Wadhwan city, Vijapadi road, Songadh and Lalpur Jam will be started soon,’ the DCM said.
- Royal Vopak to set up Rs 1500 crore facility at Dahej PCPIR based chemical terminal
- President appoints four new Judges in Gujarat High Court
- Gujarat garba gripped as Navratri 2018 enters into last phase
- Groups of Patidars protest arrest of Bharat Ambaliya in intercaste marriage linked abduction case
- Shaktisinh Gohil seeks apology from CM Rupani, warns to file criminal complaint and defamation suit
- Inside the Statue of Unity and view from gallery