16 single platform stations in Gujarat to get second platform soonJuly 18, 2018
16 railway stations of Bhavnagar division of Western Railway in Gujarat which have only one platform so far, will soon get second platform.
DCM Bhavnagar Mashooq Ahmed today informed this. He said that due to one platform only one train could arrive/depart from these stations at a time. For this reason other trains are stopped at other stations. On construction of second platform this problem would be resolved resulting in reduction of travel time through these stations.
‘The construction work of second platform at Dhoraji, Limbadi, Upleta, Ranavav, Savarkundala, Alampar, Ningala, Chuda, Kundali, Gadhakada, Bhayavadar,Damannagar, Wadhwan city, Vijapadi road, Songadh and Lalpur Jam will be started soon,’ the DCM said.
- Classic Legends’ Jawa Motorcycles enters Gujarat with first showroom in Ahmedabad
- Repeated offender, PAAS hooligan Alpesh Kathiria arrested, sent to judicial custody
- Army kills two Jaish terrorists; four jawans, one civilian also killed, one jawan injured in gunfight
- One aŕrested in Ahmedabad for objectionable FB post on Pulwama attack
- 3 more deaths due to swine flu in Gujarat today, 97 new cases registered, total toll over 65
- Two Maharashtra based shooters arrested in Jayanti Bhanushali murder case