16 single platform stations in Gujarat to get second platform soonJuly 18, 2018
16 railway stations of Bhavnagar division of Western Railway in Gujarat which have only one platform so far, will soon get second platform.
DCM Bhavnagar Mashooq Ahmed today informed this. He said that due to one platform only one train could arrive/depart from these stations at a time. For this reason other trains are stopped at other stations. On construction of second platform this problem would be resolved resulting in reduction of travel time through these stations.
‘The construction work of second platform at Dhoraji, Limbadi, Upleta, Ranavav, Savarkundala, Alampar, Ningala, Chuda, Kundali, Gadhakada, Bhayavadar,Damannagar, Wadhwan city, Vijapadi road, Songadh and Lalpur Jam will be started soon,’ the DCM said.
- Over 670 kg of various drugs seized by NCB destroyed in Ankaleshwar of Gujarat
- Kazakhstan opens its consulate office at Gandhinagar in Gujarat
- UK court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya, gives 14-day time for appeal, Jaitley says a great day for India
- LRD paper leak case: More main conspirators nabbed from MP, Delhi
- 7 dead, more than 20 injured in two mishaps in Gujarat
- RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns from his post