PM Narendra Modi’s Lucknow visit today and tomorrowJuly 28, 2018
New Delhi: The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi is on visit to Lucknow on 28th and 29th July.
Today, he will attend an event on “Transforming Urban Landscape.” This will mark the third anniversary of three key Government initiatives related to Urban Development. These include: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban); Atal Mission for Rejuvenation of Urban Transfornation (AMRUT); and the Smart Cities Mission.
The Prime Minister will visit an exhibition on Flagship Missions of Urban Development. He will interact with 35 beneficiaries of PMAY (U) – one from each State/UT.
He will receive feedback from PMAY beneficiaries, via video link, from different cities of Uttar Pradesh.
He will lay the Foundation Stone for various projects under Flagship Missions, in Uttar Pradesh. He will also address the gathering.
In its endeavour to attract investments and promote industrialisation, the Government of Uttar Pradesh had organised the UP Investors Summit in February 2018. This led to generation of investment intent worth more than Rs. 4.28 lakh crore across sectors like Renewable Energy, Infrastructure, Power, IT & Electronic Manufacturing, Tourism etc.
Within a few months, investment proposals for 81 projects amounting to an investment of about Rs. 60,000 crore have now materialised for Ground Breaking. The Prime Minister will attend a Ground Breaking Ceremony for these projects in Lucknow tomorrow.
- 66.97% results for Gujarat board 10th exam, girls leave boys way behind
- In Arun Jaitley’s analysis of exit polls, 6 messages from voters to politicians
- Six nabbed in Gujarat for celebrating Nathuram Godse's birthday
- BSF nabs Pakistani boat in creek area, 2 fishermen also caught
- Amul increases milk prices by Rs. 2 per litre
- NDA would perform better than the predictions of the exit polls: DyCM Nitin Patel