IRCTC announces ‘Khushboo Gujarat Ki’ package tour to SaurashtraAugust 02, 2018
New Delhi: The Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) in a statement today announced launching of “Khushboo Gujarat Ki” package tour to Gujarat.The all-inclusive Rs 19,990 per person tour package of six nights and seven days on a twin-sharing basis will cover Porbandar, Somnath temple, Diu, Dwarka and Nageshwar.
The package will include the train journey and three-star hotel accommodation at Somnath and Dwarka. All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned buses, on-board meals, breakfast and dinner at the hotels and insurance are also included in the package.
A dedicated IRCTC tour manager will accompany the tourists. The total number of seats available in this fixed-group departure programme is 60.
As a part of the tour, the Uttaranchal Express will depart from the New Delhi railway station at 1.25 pm on September 16. Passengers can also board the train from the Delhi Cantonment, Gurgaon, Rewari, Alwar, Jaipur and Ajmer Junction railway stations.
The tour can be booked on the IRCTC website as well as its offices across the country.
- Bus collides with tree in South Gujarat, 2 passengers from Ahmedabad dead, 4 injured
- IRCTC to run Shree Ramayana special train from Rajkot from December 7
- Statue of Unity projection mapping show known as Laser Show to get a more organized shape in coming days, the free of charge 30 minute show going on regular in the evening since Gujarati new year day
- Vinay Shah ad/investment scam: A day after announcement of probe, CID-crime team visits police stations in Ahmedabad to take case papers
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP starts in Gujarat from today, strict measures to check irregularity
- Vibrant Summit 2019: Gujarat CM to lead road show in Delhi on Friday