IRCTC announces ‘Khushboo Gujarat Ki’ package tour to SaurashtraAugust 02, 2018
New Delhi: The Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) in a statement today announced launching of “Khushboo Gujarat Ki” package tour to Gujarat.The all-inclusive Rs 19,990 per person tour package of six nights and seven days on a twin-sharing basis will cover Porbandar, Somnath temple, Diu, Dwarka and Nageshwar.
The package will include the train journey and three-star hotel accommodation at Somnath and Dwarka. All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned buses, on-board meals, breakfast and dinner at the hotels and insurance are also included in the package.
A dedicated IRCTC tour manager will accompany the tourists. The total number of seats available in this fixed-group departure programme is 60.
As a part of the tour, the Uttaranchal Express will depart from the New Delhi railway station at 1.25 pm on September 16. Passengers can also board the train from the Delhi Cantonment, Gurgaon, Rewari, Alwar, Jaipur and Ajmer Junction railway stations.
The tour can be booked on the IRCTC website as well as its offices across the country.
- India to attend 46th Session of Council of Foreign Ministers of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation as 'Guest of Honour' to attend the Inaugural Plenary
- India looking at something 'very strong' after Pulwama attack: Donald Trump
- What its Advisor’s Must Tell the Congress Party on National Security: FM Arun Jaitley's note
- Vallabh Kathiriya appointed chairman of Kamdhenu Aayog
- Gujarat govt transfers IPS/SPS officers, ACPs and DySPs
- Gujarat assembly passes amendment bills for civic body appointments, cow shelters and old Rural Housing board units