IRCTC announces ‘Khushboo Gujarat Ki’ package tour to SaurashtraAugust 02, 2018
New Delhi: The Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) in a statement today announced launching of “Khushboo Gujarat Ki” package tour to Gujarat.The all-inclusive Rs 19,990 per person tour package of six nights and seven days on a twin-sharing basis will cover Porbandar, Somnath temple, Diu, Dwarka and Nageshwar.
The package will include the train journey and three-star hotel accommodation at Somnath and Dwarka. All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned buses, on-board meals, breakfast and dinner at the hotels and insurance are also included in the package.
A dedicated IRCTC tour manager will accompany the tourists. The total number of seats available in this fixed-group departure programme is 60.
As a part of the tour, the Uttaranchal Express will depart from the New Delhi railway station at 1.25 pm on September 16. Passengers can also board the train from the Delhi Cantonment, Gurgaon, Rewari, Alwar, Jaipur and Ajmer Junction railway stations.
The tour can be booked on the IRCTC website as well as its offices across the country.
- Sarovar Hotels to open properties in Morbi and Junagadh in Gujarat
- Met issues fresh heavy rain warning for August 21 and 22
- Suspected PAAS hooligans torch city bus in Surat, attack other buses, BRTS junction
- PAAS leader Hardik arrested with 8 aides, later released
- Temples in Dwarka to dress permanent lighting decoration under Rs 3 crore project by Centre
- Gujarat BJP postpones its State Executive meeting fifth time this year