Lady who had filed rape case against former MLA Bhanusali files compromise petition before Surat Crime BranchAugust 05, 2018
The 21 year old divorcee lady who had made sensational allegation of rape against former MLA Jayanti Bhanushali has reportedly filed a compromise petition before Surat crime branch to withdraw his allegations.
She has taken the step following her filing an affidavit in the High Court.
The lady from Surat had in a dramatic manner made the allegations and lodged the case against 53 year old BJP leader and former MLA of Abdasa in Kutch earlier last month. She had also addressed press conferences twice alleging that police was not arresting Bhanushali. Her former husband later made several allegations against her and police also started investigation in a blackmailing case against her.
Bhanusali, who had to get down from the BJP state vice president’s post following allegations that he had raped her when she had approached him for admission in a fashion designing institute.
- Gujarat loses over 18 lakh mobile numbers in March, but Jio adds 5.71 lakh and BSNL adds 43,000 numbers
- 28 centres for counting of votes for 26 Lok Sabha, 4 assembly seats in Gujarat
- Leader of Opposition Paresh Dhanani terms those who voted for Modi as fools
- PSLV-C46 successfully launches RISAT-2B
- Rs. 100 lakh crore investment in infra sector, Rs. 25 lakh crore in farm and rural sectors: NDA resolution
- Anil Ambani to withdraw defamation suits against Congress leaders others in Ahmedabad court