First Howitzer gun made in Hazira – Surat based L&T plant sent to Rajasthan for trialAugust 08, 2018
Surat: Prime Minister Narendra Modi may visit the city of Surat in the month of September for events related to airport, modern railway station and SUMUL dairy. The Prime Minister may also dedicate Surat-made Howitzer gun.
L&T facility in Hazira area of Surat has recently manufactured the first India-made Howitzer k-9 Vajra T gun which has been sent to desert area of Rajasthan for its trial by Army. Once the trial is successful, Howitzer manufactured in Hazira – Surat will be commissioned. Ordinance system for this gun has been supplied by French company Nexter.
- BJP declares first list of Lok Sabha candidates 2019; Modi to contest from Varanasi again
- Amit Shah to contest from Gandhinagar Lok Sabha seat
- Huge embarrassment for Hardik Patel; Youths chant Modi Modi before he could speak in a function at Jamnagar
- Trailer of upcoming Hindi film PM Narendra Modi released
- Swami Aseemanand, other accused acquitted in Samjhauta Express blast case
- PM Modi interacts with Chowkidars through audio bridge