CM to head state level committee for 150th birth anniversary of MahatmaAugust 09, 2018
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani will head the state level committee formed for the celebration of the 150 th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi in his home state.
The 15 member committee has been formed by the government for the effective implementation of the related suggestions.
Other members of the committee are Education Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama, Minister of State for Sports, Youth and Cultural Affairs Ishwar Patel, Chief Secretary Dr. J.N Singh, ACS (Finance) Arvind Agrawal, Principal Secretary of TCGL Mr. Haider, Head of Khadi Gramudyog Board Mr. Kushalsinh Padheriya, Mayor of Ahmedabad Mrs. Bijal Patel, MLA of Bhavnagar and BJP state president Jitu Vaghani, Vice Chancellor of Gujarat Vidyapeeth Anamik Shah , Trustee of Sabarmati Ashram Kartikeya Sarabhai, Mahadev Desai of
Vanche Gujarat Abhiyan, Trustee of Kasturba Dham in Rajkot Mrs. Miraben Chatwani, and Mr. Bhavin Rupani of Shrimad Ramchandra Ashram of Dharampur.
Secretary of Sports, Youth and Cultural Affairs V.P Patel will be the Member Secretary of this committee.
- President appoints four new Judges in Gujarat High Court
- Gujarat garba gripped as Navratri 2018 enters into last phase
- Groups of Patidars protest arrest of Bharat Ambaliya in intercaste marriage linked abduction case
- Shaktisinh Gohil seeks apology from CM Rupani, warns to file criminal complaint and defamation suit
- Inside the Statue of Unity and view from gallery
- Gir Sanctuary and National Park reopens for visitors after 4-month monsoon break; four more Lion Safari routes added for tourists