CM to head state level committee for 150th birth anniversary of MahatmaAugust 09, 2018
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani will head the state level committee formed for the celebration of the 150 th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi in his home state.
The 15 member committee has been formed by the government for the effective implementation of the related suggestions.
Other members of the committee are Education Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama, Minister of State for Sports, Youth and Cultural Affairs Ishwar Patel, Chief Secretary Dr. J.N Singh, ACS (Finance) Arvind Agrawal, Principal Secretary of TCGL Mr. Haider, Head of Khadi Gramudyog Board Mr. Kushalsinh Padheriya, Mayor of Ahmedabad Mrs. Bijal Patel, MLA of Bhavnagar and BJP state president Jitu Vaghani, Vice Chancellor of Gujarat Vidyapeeth Anamik Shah , Trustee of Sabarmati Ashram Kartikeya Sarabhai, Mahadev Desai of
Vanche Gujarat Abhiyan, Trustee of Kasturba Dham in Rajkot Mrs. Miraben Chatwani, and Mr. Bhavin Rupani of Shrimad Ramchandra Ashram of Dharampur.
Secretary of Sports, Youth and Cultural Affairs V.P Patel will be the Member Secretary of this committee.
- Exit polls suggest NDA government led by Narendra Modi to continue
- Six journalists honored with Narad Award in a function in Gujarat
- ACB nabs deputy Mamlatdar red handed taking bribe in Central Gujarat
- PM takes spiritual break, takes 2 km trek to a solitary cave near Kedarnath
- Son of Gujarat Congress MLA and party candidate from Rajkot LS seat, dies in road mishap in West Bengal
- Two injured in different incidents of leopard attacks in Gujarat, one in Navasari city