Congress backed Hardik Patel fined for black film coated glass in SUVAugust 10, 2018
Congress backed PAAS leader Hardik Patel was today fined by police here for having black film coated glass in his car and also fancy number plate not as per norms.
Hardik was issued a memo and fined while he was approaching the police commissioner office today in connection with seeking permission for his proposed fast in Ahmedabad from August 25.
The black film coat on the glass of his vehicle was also removed by the police.
Later talking to newsman Hardik said that what police had done was right. ‘They have just followed the law,’ he said.
Notably, the Ahmedabad traffic police is running a city-wide drive for ensuring traffic rules including proper parking.
- Gujarat Science City demonstrates robots that work as waiter; India's first Robotics gallery to come up by mid-next year
- Ravindra and Rivaba Jadeja meet PM Narendra Modi in Delhi
- Gujarat CM visits Sardar Patel 's birth place in Nadiad
- Desalination, Recycling of water the way to go for Gujarat, explains Chief Minister
- Secretary of Dept of Defence Production, GoI, delivers lecture on Innovation for Defence Excellence at IIM-A
- Hardik Patel is a betrayer and loose character man who cares only for his own selfish motives, he will betray even Congress: Chirag Patel