Nigerian national nabbed with Cocaine worth 1.5 crore in AhmedabadAugust 10, 2018
The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has nabbed a Nigerian national with Cocaine worth around Rs 1.5 crore from CTM area in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat today.
Zonal Director of NCB Hariom Gandhi said that the man had arrived here in a luxury bus from Mumbai.
‘He had hidden 273 gram cocaine worth 1.5 crore in international market in busicit packets. We had a tip off and he was nabbed as soon as he alighted from the bus,’ he said.
The Nigerian national was to hand over the cocaine to some one here on the instructions of his handlers. Detailed interrogation and investigation was on, Gandhi said.
- 66.97% results for Gujarat board 10th exam, girls leave boys way behind
- In Arun Jaitley’s analysis of exit polls, 6 messages from voters to politicians
- Six nabbed in Gujarat for celebrating Nathuram Godse's birthday
- BSF nabs Pakistani boat in creek area, 2 fishermen also caught
- Amul increases milk prices by Rs. 2 per litre
- NDA would perform better than the predictions of the exit polls: DyCM Nitin Patel