Nigerian national nabbed with Cocaine worth 1.5 crore in AhmedabadAugust 10, 2018
The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has nabbed a Nigerian national with Cocaine worth around Rs 1.5 crore from CTM area in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat today.
Zonal Director of NCB Hariom Gandhi said that the man had arrived here in a luxury bus from Mumbai.
‘He had hidden 273 gram cocaine worth 1.5 crore in international market in busicit packets. We had a tip off and he was nabbed as soon as he alighted from the bus,’ he said.
The Nigerian national was to hand over the cocaine to some one here on the instructions of his handlers. Detailed interrogation and investigation was on, Gandhi said.
- Gujarat Science City demonstrates robots that work as waiter; India's first Robotics gallery to come up by mid-next year
- Ravindra and Rivaba Jadeja meet PM Narendra Modi in Delhi
- Gujarat CM visits Sardar Patel 's birth place in Nadiad
- Desalination, Recycling of water the way to go for Gujarat, explains Chief Minister
- Secretary of Dept of Defence Production, GoI, delivers lecture on Innovation for Defence Excellence at IIM-A
- Hardik Patel is a betrayer and loose character man who cares only for his own selfish motives, he will betray even Congress: Chirag Patel