PM, Shah, Advani, Keshubhai, Lehri attend Shri Somnath Trust’s meeting at Raj Bhavan in GandhinagarAugust 23, 2018
Gandhinagar: A meeting of Shri Somnath Trust was held today at Raj Bhavan in Gandhinagar. BJP president Amit Shah and former deputy prime minister LK Advani specially arrived at Sardar Patel airport here to attend this meeting which was also part of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s one-day Gujarat visit. The meeting was also attended by former Chief Minister and Chairman of Shri Somnath Trust Shri Keshubhai Patel and former Chief Secretary of Gujarat Shri PK Lehri. The meeting approved annual report of Shri Somnath Trust and extended existing Chairman Keshubhai Patel’s term for one year more year. Various project were given approval in this meeting which include parking, dormitory, 1400 golden kalash, Ujjain Dwadash Jyotirlinga type mahotsav in Somnath in year 2019. Shri Somnath Trust is responsible for management of first Jyotirling Shri Somnath temple and other temples in Prabhas Patan area near Veraval in Gir Somnath district of Saurashtra region in Gujarat.
- Railway minister dedicates India's first Rail and Transport Institute in Vadodara
- Rupani chairs review meeting for tribal development, announces several welfare measures
- Gayatri Mantra rendition by Lata Mangeshkar for Isha Ambani wedding
- Soon you may enjoy the view of Statue of Unity from sky
- Box of diamond containing around 99 carat of precious gem stolen during International exhibition in Surat
- President of India performs bhoomi pujan for railway station at Kevadia Colony