Rupani, Nitin reach Somnath for darshan on Shravan SomvarAugust 26, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijaybhai Rupani will visit famous Somnath Mahadev Temple to make darshan of first of the ten Jyotirlings of Lord Shiva (Mahadev) and offer his puja on auspicious Monday of Shravan month at 09:00 hours, tomorrow.
Later in the day, the Chief Minister will lay foundation stones and dedicate to the people various public welfare works of the Road & Building Department and Irrigation Department at Jasdan and Vichhiya Tehsils, respectively, at 13:30 hours.
Beside these, . Rupani will also dedicate ‘Taluka Seva Sadan’ to the people at Vichhiya and inaugurate Horse Breeding Center at Hingolgadh.
Both Rupani and Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel today evening reached Gir Somnath for the visit.
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies
- 6 die as truck overturns and crush a car in Surendranagar district of Gujarat
- Property registration documents in Sub Registrar Offices now available online in Gujarat