Gandhinagar may get Rs 100 crore iconic City SquareSeptember 12, 2018
Gandhinagar: The city of Gandhinagar may get a city square in sector 22 at a cost of Rs 100 crore.
The city square may come up over 24,448 square meter area. Presentation for this project was made before Urban Development department of State government recently.
Proposed city square will come up at the place where Navratri is celebrated in sector 22. The building belongs to Roads and Building department of State government. Design of City square has been made by Tata Consultancy.
City Square will become a public place for concert, social and political events. It will have walk-way, jogging track, open air theater, celebration plaza, feature wall, multi activity pavilion, green wall with water feature, adventure park for children, shopping arcade, food court, organic farm etc facilities.
- PM Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah at BJP headquarters after historic Lok Sabha victory
- Amid Modi's Tsunami, BJP wins all the 26 seats of his home-state Gujarat again, 15 with a margin of more than 3 lakh votes, Shah registers record win in Gandhinagar
- I accept moral responsibility of defeat all seats of Gujarat: Amit Chavda
- PM removes Chowkidar prefix from his twitter handle, explains the reason
- Two seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat to fall vacant as Shah, Smriti elected to Lok Sabha
- BJP wins all four assembly seats in Gujarat by-polls