Gandhinagar may get Rs 100 crore iconic City SquareSeptember 12, 2018
Gandhinagar: The city of Gandhinagar may get a city square in sector 22 at a cost of Rs 100 crore.
The city square may come up over 24,448 square meter area. Presentation for this project was made before Urban Development department of State government recently.
Proposed city square will come up at the place where Navratri is celebrated in sector 22. The building belongs to Roads and Building department of State government. Design of City square has been made by Tata Consultancy.
City Square will become a public place for concert, social and political events. It will have walk-way, jogging track, open air theater, celebration plaza, feature wall, multi activity pavilion, green wall with water feature, adventure park for children, shopping arcade, food court, organic farm etc facilities.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area