Gujarat govt allocates 1050.32 ha land to set up 9 GIDC estatesSeptember 12, 2018
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to allocate 1050.30 hectare land to set up 9 new industrial estates, said Revenue minister Kaushik Patel.
The details of allocated land to Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation(GIDC): Vagosna in Patan district – 51.46 ha, Aithor in Mahesana district 47 ha, Indranaj in Anand district 40.19 ha, Khirsara in Rajkot district 92.63 ha, Chattar in Morbi district 24.69 ha, Vanod in Surendrangar district 371.60 ha, Nava Madhiya in Bhavnagar district 300 ha, Nari in Bhavnagar district 115.25 ha, Bhat in Gandhinagar district 7.50 ha.
70% of land piece is going to be allotted at 50% of market value while rest 30% will be allotted at existing market rate to Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation(GIDC). GIDC will allotte plot to small industries at 50% concessional rate.
- Emergency highway based airstrip to be constructed near Khambhaliya in Gujarat, would be first among total 11 such planned across India under Bharatmala scheme: MoS Mandaviya
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans