Gujarat govt allocates 1050.32 ha land to set up 9 GIDC estatesSeptember 12, 2018
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to allocate 1050.30 hectare land to set up 9 new industrial estates, said Revenue minister Kaushik Patel.
The details of allocated land to Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation(GIDC): Vagosna in Patan district – 51.46 ha, Aithor in Mahesana district 47 ha, Indranaj in Anand district 40.19 ha, Khirsara in Rajkot district 92.63 ha, Chattar in Morbi district 24.69 ha, Vanod in Surendrangar district 371.60 ha, Nava Madhiya in Bhavnagar district 300 ha, Nari in Bhavnagar district 115.25 ha, Bhat in Gandhinagar district 7.50 ha.
70% of land piece is going to be allotted at 50% of market value while rest 30% will be allotted at existing market rate to Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation(GIDC). GIDC will allotte plot to small industries at 50% concessional rate.
- Voter turnout in Gujarat Lok Sabha elections highest ever at 63.67%
- Power of voter ID many times more than weapon of terrorists IED: PM Modi after casting vote
- Live: Gujarat votes for all 26 seats of Lok Sabha
- Alpesh Thakor in Facebook Live appeals Thakors to vote against Congress candidates
- For Congress campaign in Vadodara, actress Amisha Patel praises Gujarat development; BJP candidate posts video
- Modi, Shah, Advani, Jaitley, Rupani, Governors of two states in Gujarat to cast vote