Gujarat govt allocates 1050.32 ha land to set up 9 GIDC estatesSeptember 12, 2018
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to allocate 1050.30 hectare land to set up 9 new industrial estates, said Revenue minister Kaushik Patel.
The details of allocated land to Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation(GIDC): Vagosna in Patan district – 51.46 ha, Aithor in Mahesana district 47 ha, Indranaj in Anand district 40.19 ha, Khirsara in Rajkot district 92.63 ha, Chattar in Morbi district 24.69 ha, Vanod in Surendrangar district 371.60 ha, Nava Madhiya in Bhavnagar district 300 ha, Nari in Bhavnagar district 115.25 ha, Bhat in Gandhinagar district 7.50 ha.
70% of land piece is going to be allotted at 50% of market value while rest 30% will be allotted at existing market rate to Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation(GIDC). GIDC will allotte plot to small industries at 50% concessional rate.
- Heart for transplant reaches hospital in Ahmedabad from Airport in just 22 minutes
- Sacked IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt gets life term in Custodial death case in Gujarat
- Gujarat govt. not to organize Shala Praveshotsav this year
- Gujarat govt to amend law for ban on e-cigarettes
- A committee to look into One Nation, One Election initiative
- School vans in Ahmedabad to remain on strike tomorrow: Vardhi Association