Rs 400 crore 75 MW Dhuvaran solar plant likely to be ready in January 2019September 12, 2018
Vadodara: Rs 400 crore 75 mw Dhuvaran solar project is likely to be dedicated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi anytime in next six-month period in Gujarat. The target date set for this is January 19 next year by GUVNL. Contract for implementation of 75 mw project has been assigned to Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd(GSEC). The project has provision for future expansion. GSEC has started implementing the project on the bank of river Mahisagar. At present, the bushes are being removed to clear the land. It should be mentioned that gas based Rs 1200 crore Dhuvaran power station which was set up in year 2014 has remained non-functional due to costly imported gas.
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies
- 6 die as truck overturns and crush a car in Surendranagar district of Gujarat
- Property registration documents in Sub Registrar Offices now available online in Gujarat