Miraculous escape for 2 year old boy who fell down from 3rd floor in North Gujarat townSeptember 14, 2018
An around 2 year old boy had a miraculous escape in the North Gujarat town of Dhansura in Aravalli district today when he fell from his third floor residence in a building but escaped with minor injuries.
Police said that 2 year old Namra Patel was playing near the staircase on the third floor of his building in Swagat resident today when he suddenly fell down from the gap beside the stairs.
The CCTV footage of the incident shows that the boy fortunately landed upside down on the seat of one the bicycles kept on the ground floor.
He only had a few minor cut marks on his head and started playing again after some time.
His miraculous escape and the video of his fall has become a talk of the town in Dhansura and around.
- PM Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah at BJP headquarters after historic Lok Sabha victory
- Amid Modi's Tsunami, BJP wins all the 26 seats of his home-state Gujarat again, 15 with a margin of more than 3 lakh votes, Shah registers record win in Gandhinagar
- I accept moral responsibility of defeat all seats of Gujarat: Amit Chavda
- PM removes Chowkidar prefix from his twitter handle, explains the reason
- Two seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat to fall vacant as Shah, Smriti elected to Lok Sabha
- BJP wins all four assembly seats in Gujarat by-polls