Miraculous escape for 2 year old boy who fell down from 3rd floor in North Gujarat townSeptember 14, 2018
An around 2 year old boy had a miraculous escape in the North Gujarat town of Dhansura in Aravalli district today when he fell from his third floor residence in a building but escaped with minor injuries.
Police said that 2 year old Namra Patel was playing near the staircase on the third floor of his building in Swagat resident today when he suddenly fell down from the gap beside the stairs.
The CCTV footage of the incident shows that the boy fortunately landed upside down on the seat of one the bicycles kept on the ground floor.
He only had a few minor cut marks on his head and started playing again after some time.
His miraculous escape and the video of his fall has become a talk of the town in Dhansura and around.
- Boating facility to be developed for tourists visiting Statue of Unity
- Passengers sit on dharna at departure terminal of Ahmedabad airport protesting delay in flight
- Raas dance video viral in name of Morarji Desai is fake; it hasn't Morarji Desai in it
- DyCM, BJP MP hit out at selfstyle Adivasi outfit for opposing the statue of unity project
- 305 kg heroin smuggling case: Gujarat ATS nabs another accused from Kashmir with suspected links with terrorists
- News in brief from across Gujarat (updated)