PM Modi attends Ashara Mubaraka function of Dawoodi Bohra community in IndoreSeptember 14, 2018
Indore: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressing Ashara Mubaraka function of Dawood Bohra community at Indore in Madhya Pradesh to mark commemoration of the Matrydom of Imam Husain.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies