Rajpath club in limelight for wrong reasons again, video of swimming coach beating girl viralSeptember 14, 2018
Ahmedabad: The ‘reputed’ Rajpath club in the city is in limelight for wrong reasons again as a video of its swimming coach hitting adolescent girls with belt like object near the pool of the club has gone viral.
In the video the coach can also be heard using indecent language for the two girls whom he seemingly gave some instructions about swimming. He suddenly hit one of the girl in swimming suit with belt like object. Interestingly the video shows many people sitting around and many in the swimming pool itself when the incident took place. The video made last evening has gone viral drawing flak from all corners.
Meanwhile the management of the club has ordered an inquiry in to the matter and its President J B Patel told media persons that strict action would be taken against the coach.
The club was earlier in controversies in July this year when on July 16 the Amdavad Municipal Corporation had the club situated beside SG highway for not following the parking and other rules.
- BJP declares first list of Lok Sabha candidates 2019; Modi to contest from Varanasi again
- Amit Shah to contest from Gandhinagar Lok Sabha seat
- Huge embarrassment for Hardik Patel; Youths chant Modi Modi before he could speak in a function at Jamnagar
- Trailer of upcoming Hindi film PM Narendra Modi released
- Swami Aseemanand, other accused acquitted in Samjhauta Express blast case
- PM Modi interacts with Chowkidars through audio bridge