Surat based family 5th lakh to visit Narmada dam, given free facilitiesSeptember 14, 2018
Surat: Adajan based Kiran Bhimani’s family has become fifth lakh family to visit Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam. As soon as Kiranbhai, his wife and two children bought ticket to enter this popular site, they were welcomed with applause. Thy were felicitated in public and declared as guest of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd(SSNNL). They were given free pass, meal, lodging, boarding and guide facilities by SSNNL. They were presented flowers and memento.
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies
- 6 die as truck overturns and crush a car in Surendranagar district of Gujarat
- Property registration documents in Sub Registrar Offices now available online in Gujarat